Quinoa dinner bowls are a delicious and simple plant based meal to cook. If you are looking for a quick tasty meal, this is the perfect recipe!
Cook Time: 20-30 minutes
- 1 cup Quiona
- 1/2 cup black beans (Cooked)4-6
- 1/2 cup corn
- 2 handfuls of kale
- 6-8 cherry tomatoes
- 1-2 Bell Peppers
- Add 1 cup quinoa to metal pan and heat quinoa on stove until you starting to hear popping and quinoa turns a golden brown color (2-4 minutes depending on stove heat)
- Add 2 cups water to pan (quinoa will start to boil right away be aware) and add a pinch or two of salt
- Reduce stove heat to low and add cover to pan. Cook for 20 minutes
- Cut bell pepper and saute on stove while quinoa cooks (5-10 minutes)
- Heat up black beans and corn
- Chop kale and cherry tomatoes
- Mix quinoa, bell peppers, corn, black beans, kale, and tomatoes and enjoy!
Related: Vegan Banana Blueberry Pancakes
This dish was super easy to make. I probably should have added a little more salt and it would have benefited from some extra sauce such as some pico de gallo or mango salsa. However, this was a tasty dinner bowl and it was very filling.
Let me know below if there are any more recipes you would like to see!